Our Missoula business law attorneys provide a wide range of in-depth business advice to large and small businesses. Our firm serves as corporate and business counsel for a diverse range of Montana-based companies, as well as for national and international companies headquartered elsewhere and doing business in Montana.
We help our commercial clients develop and implement business plans and structures. Clients seek our assistance regarding:
- Selecting the most appropriate entity for conducting a particular business.
- Forming corporations, limited liability companies, and limited and general partnerships.
- Writing internal business agreements.
- Representing corporate interests, officers and boards of directors.
- Planning and completing financing and transaction acquisitions and mergers.
- Understanding and complying with the laws and regulations, including taxation issues, obtaining licenses and permits, filing necessary registrations, disclosures and reports.
- Business contracts.
- Business sales.
- Business retirement planning.
MDS subspecialties in this area include:
- Nonprofit entities.
- Sole proprietorships.
- Corporate governance.
Gerald W. Steinbrenner email