Our environmental and natural resource attorneys handle many types of environmental cases, including:
- Hazardous waste spills.
- Property damage assessment.
- Petroleum tank release compensation issues.
- Environmental compliance.
- Superfund / CERCLA.
- Environmental coverage litigation / coverage issues.
- Pursuit of contamination claims and damage because of hazardous waste and petroleum product spills.
- Groundwater contamination.
- Defense of criminal indictments brought by local, state and federal agencies in environmental matters.
The firm regularly advises clients on compliance with local, state and federal environmental requirements, and litigates compliance with the Environmental Assessment and Environmental Impact Statement process and Wilderness Act Mandates.