MDS employment lawyers are experienced in representing both individuals and businesses in matters related to employment law. Our attorneys provide dedicated and knowledgeable legal representation to our clients in the areas of:
- Montana’s Wrongful Discharge from Employment Act.
- Discrimination based on sex, gender, maternity and race under Montana’s Human Rights Act and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act.
- Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Age Discrimination Employment Act.
- Family and Medical Leave Act.
- Fair Labor Standards Act (unpaid overtime).
- Non-compete contracts for employees and businesses.
- Company handbooks, employee policies and personnel manual consulting.
- Pre-suit harassment and discrimination investigations.
Our employment attorneys assist clients through the internal, administrative and judicial hurdles of an employment claim. Our employment attorneys believe that the best litigation strategy is prevention, and have the experience and knowledge to help corporations avoid employment litigation before it begins through employment practice consultations to ensure your business is compliant with federal and state laws. When you contact our employment lawyers you can count on an honest assessment of your options, including the possibility of out-of-court resolution, administrative resolution or judicial resolution.
Tim Dailey email
Patrick HagEstad email
Hannah Stone email