MDS construction attorneys provide a wide range of services in the area of construction litigation, representing owners, developers, contractors and suppliers in private and public construction disputes. The firm serves as counsel for a variety of Montana construction companies. We regularly advise and assist clients in preparing the appropriate contract documents to prevent any future litigation, as well as provide counsel to clients involved in construction litigation.
MDS attorneys have vigorously protected the interests of our clients in numerous claims involving the construction of apartment complexes, single family homes, large town homes, exclusive condominium projects and governmental buildings. We have litigated these claims on behalf of general contractors, subcontractors, design professionals, suppliers, vendors and manufacturers.
MDS attorneys prepare our construction litigation cases with the expectation that they will go to trial. While not all cases go to trial, because of the relative complexity of construction litigation, as well as the numerous parties often involved, experience has shown us that each litigated construction case should be prepared with an eye toward eventual trial. In the event that a construction matter goes to trial, MDS attorneys have the experience to represent our clients in even the most complex construction case.
Our construction law attorneys are devoted to representing clients ranging from individual builders to small family businesses to large construction firms. Here is a sample of the many construction issues that our attorneys can help you with:
- Representation of developers, general contractors, subcontractors, material and equipment suppliers in construction defect and worksite injury cases.
- Contract preparation, negotiation and analysis.
- Defense of architects, engineers and design professionals in professional liability actions.
- Mechanics liens and bond claims.
- Advice related to commercial general liability insurance, including additional insured coverage.
- Real estate financing and securing lending, including document preparation and review.
- Formation of corporations, limited liability companies, joint ventures and partnerships.
- Claims by or against cities, counties or the state of Montana regarding construction contracts.
- Public works bonding claims.
Brad Condra email
Lon Dale email
Michael Milodragovich email
Dylan McFarland email
Rachel Parkin email
Perry Schneider email